Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I avoid my makeup eventually smudging under my eyes?

I don't really wear that much eye makeup even- generally I will wear a soft brown eyeliner, top and halfway on the bottom, and maybe some brown eyeshadow. If I do wear mascara the problem is naturally twice as bad. I find that after around half the day I get some dark rings under my eyes from where the makeup has smudged. I look undead! x_x





Any tips on preventing this? Or at least how to quickly get rid of the smudged makeup. Thanks! =)How can I avoid my makeup eventually smudging under my eyes?
use a primer so that the makeup sticks. and get a waterproof eyeliner.How can I avoid my makeup eventually smudging under my eyes?
try this: wear mascara on your top and bottom eye lashes and put eyeliner just on your top lid. the mascara on your bottom lid will look like eyeliner. you can also but on eyeshadow. when you are done putting all of your make up on spray your face.. haha yes your face, with hairspray. i recommend any spray that is really misty otherwise you get drops of hairspray on your face and when they dry it looks weird. the one i use is dove extra hold. the hairspray keeps your makeup where it is all day. (: hope this helps!!
Undead is hot
Ugh, that sometimes happen to me too, what I would do is, if it get smudged, get a tissue or cotton bud and try to clean off the smudged area, like below the eye. Or if there's no tissue or cotton bud, then just wipe it with one of your fingers. Also, if you have water, put a little water on your fingertip and wipe the smudged area. Hope I helped! :)





To avoid getting smudged, if the weather is windy, stay away from windiness as sometimes an eyelash can get in your eye and you have to rub it, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting