Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How to accent my eyes with minimal makeup?

I have blue eyes which I really like... but I have pretty short eyelashes and kind of a weird eyelid. my eyelashes go straight down... it ruins the whole appearance of my blue eyes. How can I accentuate my eyes with mascara, concealer, and eyeshadows? I don't really like to use eyeliner because it just looks weird on me. Any ideas will be great!How to accent my eyes with minimal makeup?
Invest in a good set of sable brushes. apply a deep purple in the lash line, curl your lashes and use a purple mascara.How to accent my eyes with minimal makeup?
Try an eyelash curler or the curling mascara in black to brighten the eyes. make sure you get one with the short bristles on the mascara brush to get all of your eyelashes since they are short.





maybe try a brighter purple color and instead of eyeliner smudge a bit of shadow at the bottom outside of the eye and dust a bit of lighter shade in the inside of the eye at the nose part.



First curl your lashes and then apply mascara. Line your eyes with an eyeliner but make sure it doesn't like too harsh. And maybe you can do a smokey eye look with greys and a black eyeshadow on the corner.
I love blue eyes, i have them too.


Well i would use a mascara for specifically lengthening your eyelashes.


And I would also use a eyelash curler, they are lifesavers!


Liquid concealers are most natraul, stick can be greasy and thick. powder tends to be dry, flaky, chalky, too powdery.


golds, bronzes, and browns make blue eyes POP!


(:


Good Luck!
get a good eyelash curler, eyeslipsface.com has a great one for only $1.00 and get a good lengthening mascara.
An awesome eyelash curler, like Shiseido's (found at Sephora) or even the Eyes Lips Face one will really help open your eyes. I have blue eyes, and I have found that browns are the best to make my eyes pop without looking too crazy, so I recommend brown eye shadow. A lengthening mascara like Maybelline's XXL will help make your lashes look longer and open up your eyes. Also, Smashbox makes this product called Photo-Op (found at Ulta or Sephora) which is an under eye brightener that I find works wonders. :)
Try a gold or a brown eye shadow with mascara it's a great simple look. One look that I love is purple eye shadow with mascara, it makes blue eyes look stunning! If your feeling really bold try greens and blues.





For a party look take a light colour and a darker colour (same colour but different shades)


Put the light colour all over lids.


Add darker colour to outer ends of eyes. blend together.








Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting