Saturday, December 5, 2009

What color of makeup goes with my eyes?

My eye color is Light Brownish...with a little tiny bit of green! just a little bit of green, and i dont know if im doing my makeup on a way which would make my eyes stand out, and that it goes with my eyecolor...any say so in this?What color of makeup goes with my eyes?
Brown, apricot, plum, deep khaki, or forest green work well with greenish/hazel eyes because they brighten them and bring out the color. Navy and charcoal are also classic colors that work well for any eye color. It is best that your eye shadow matches your outfit because your eye color will reflect the color around it more than a basic blue or brown eye (which is a good thing!)What color of makeup goes with my eyes?
you are very lucky


though you are the most common eye color,


you can wear any color you want and your eye will just pop!


so knock yourslef out
If you go to Sephor they have a whole kit of makeup just for brown eyes.


It's called Eye Class: Brown Eyes


by pop beauty
Use greens and browns
Creamy fawn with just the littlest bit of soft turquoise in the centre just above your eyelashes - this will bring out the green a bit.
OOOOH OOOOH! My friend (with your eye colour) recently bought a silver liner, and it is GORGEOUS on her. Obviously, she puts it on after all ther black mascara etc, but it just shimmers right. It's fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting