Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have dark brown eyes, what colour makeup suits my eye colour?

Purples, golds, and browns :)


it' bring out your eyes alot! try them.I have dark brown eyes, what colour makeup suits my eye colour?
Purple.





Purple is on the opposite side of the colour wheel from brown, causing contrast when you use purple eyeshadow.





If I were you I'd find a deep shade of eggplant, or plum, eyeshadow and use that. It'd be even better if you could find an eyeshadow quartet or triplet, that way you could get some texture and definition up there. I'd also find some gold of some sort to use as eyeliner or just an accent eyeshadow. Because deep purples pair well with a shimmery gold:)





Hope I helped, good luck!I have dark brown eyes, what colour makeup suits my eye colour?
for brown eyes, I would use golden shades. but you can't wear the same shade each day, can you?


I guess mostly the lighter shades would suit you best. not as if the dark wouldn't look great, but that's what the professionals advice is:


http://www.make-up.becomegorgeous.com/ma鈥?/a>
Heya


it's not just n your eye colour it about the colour of your clothes, shape of the eyes, colour if skin.


There are lots of thinks that make your eyes look better but there are ones that make them look bad so you will have to buy lodes of make up and try it all out one afternoon





Hope this helps!!!
Deep, rich green.


Trust me on this, I've got dark brown eyes too. =]


Apply all over your lid and a little on the outer corners on the bottom.


Try Stay Perfect Emerald from No7, it works really well for me.
Blue looks great, like royal or neon blue. I have brown eyes and have started wearing blue mascara/eyeshadow. A lady came up to me today ad complimented me on it! hehe, try it out. :)
a little stroke of brown eyeliner on the bottom outer corner smudged slightly and a little natural eyeshadow blended up ti ur eyebrown n use a few strokes of mascara x
i have dark brown eyes as well i use black eye liner on the botoom and shinyy eyeshadows and black liquid eyeliner on tp





i think that will look good on you
gold, pink, blue, most colours you lucky girl


(you are a girl right?)


but not anything too dark


be beautiful X
a green with a matte black blended in from the outer corner..basically a green smokey
Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting