Saturday, December 5, 2009

Red and black prom dress, brown eyes and hair, makeup ideas please?

My prom is soon and i still have no idea how to do my makeup except that i want to concentrate more on my eyes than my lips.


My dress is red and black, strapless and am wearing silver accessories. My hair is going to be down in big ringlet curls and the sides just clipped back so it doesn't look too thick, ohh and it's an medium brown color if that helps.





I really need some help as i am really stuck?! Pictures would help too!





Thanks in advanceRed and black prom dress, brown eyes and hair, makeup ideas please?
i think smoky eyes with a little flick to make them look cats eye ish and quite light lips like 'the veronicas' in the untouched video .Red and black prom dress, brown eyes and hair, makeup ideas please?
go for smokey eyes or browns
  • myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting