Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I apply my makeup to makemy eyes look large?

I want to have my makeup make my eyes look bigger- any suggestions how to do this? Something that's more noticeable, but still school appropriate.How can I apply my makeup to makemy eyes look large?
My eyes are on the smaller side, and i've noticed when I put eyeliner on the bottom it just looks tacky and ridiculous! Walkin through walmart one day I seen a marker type eyeliner It's Loreal brand. You put that on the top in a thin line getting a little thicker towards the outter corners. It looks SO MUCH better.


Just when you use it, apply it using small strokes don't try to do it all one line!How can I apply my makeup to makemy eyes look large?
Here is the basics.


Keep dark colors on the outside of the eye and light colors on the inside.


Try adding white to the inner corners and then take a black and appy it blending outwards slightly on your outter corners. Apply eyeliner to top making it darkest on the outer part and lighter as you make your way to the inner corner of your eyes. Then apply mascara to the Outter lashes. On top and bottom. Only the outter part. And use a beige shimmer eye shadow on the botttom lash line.





Hope that helps! :]
your best bet would be to wear no eyeliner at all, but if you do want to wear eyeliner only wear it on your top lid. do not put any eyeliner on your bottom lid. that makes eyes look smaller.


to get large looking eyes, use mascara on your top and bottom lashes and use a LIGHT colored liner or eyeshadow, like white. the light color make eyes look large whereas dark colors make eyes look small.
I always thought that using a very light colored eyeliner, like silver or white around the the outside corners of your eyes would do that without making it totally stand out and look like you messed up your makeup, especially on the lower lids.
Use black mascara %26amp; curl your lashes, then apply WHITE eyeliner to your waterline; don't use black eyeliner, it'll make ur eyes appear smaller!



A good eyeliner would be recommended. Check out the reviews over at http://www.brandsmakeup.com and see what everyone says.



White eyeliner on you waterline makes your eyes pop, try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting