Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Need help with makeup for the eye

Ok, so this is in the wrong category, but please read it and answer it. yesterday me and my friend were at the pool, and there was this really hot guy with a friend. Everytime me and my friend would swim to a diffrent side of the pool, he would swim to the other side too, but not obvious of course.... and he would always look at me but like in a sexy look, so does he like me or not? Nothing rude K? Also when I would stand up out of the water he would look directly at me, like he liked it when I was wet or something, IDK. K wel gotta go. PS he is going to be in 9th grade this year like me. And nothing gross.


Need help with makeup for the eye
OK, even though you pulled a fast one with the fake question...





First, every single 9th grade boy is a horny perv. Even the super nice or shy ones. NO exceptions. So the fact that he was looking is not a shocker. His latching on to you and played a little pool tag is not all together inspiring. Was he also admoring your friend or any other girl there?





If you pursued it, he would probably profess adoration and not be lying. Or he could be the type to not give you a clue. Boys!





Whatever it is, if you get to know each other, don't be a slut. That is the surest way to make him disinterested.





Need help with makeup for the eye
he likes you. :D





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Well yeah duh he's checkin you out! :) go for it %26lt;3
from what youre saying, im guessing he probably likes you.
He might be admiring you
he thinks you're hot.
meeeeeooowwwww


u should go 4 him!!
  • myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting