Saturday, December 5, 2009

What makeup colors would work for my eyes?

Ok, I have a slightly feature about me that I absolutly adore. I have one dark, forrest green eye, and the other is a dark, cofee brown. They are pretty much the same brightness, both are dark. What makeup colors would work for both?What makeup colors would work for my eyes?
Gold would look lovely, aswell.What makeup colors would work for my eyes?
Purple.
mauves, browns, pinks, blues.
try using some purple and mix it with brown and a touch of green. for example: purple eyeshadow with a little green close to the eyelashes, add some light brown shimmer over the eyshadow; brown eyeliner.


it all just really depends on how you mix-and-match and blend.
i think purples look brilliant and striking on both green and brown eyes. try to doing a smokey eye with some deep plums, that would be gorgeous on you.
Ooh, lets see.................mmmmm....a deep plum would look stunning on you I think, as would a hunter green, or a shimmery gold. Yeah. BTW, thats awsome that your eyes are like that!
maybe a light shiny sparkley brown
*Tans


*Earth Tones
purple, brown, saphire
  • myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting