Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup removal problem (makeup in my eye)?

So I wear some eyeliner and mascara on my eyes daily, so every night, I have to remove it (obviously). However, there's a problem. Every time after I remove my makeup, a lot of it always gets in my eye, and it's really sticky and doesnt come out by itself so the only choice I have is to stick my finger in and try to get the stuff out. I'm afraid that if I do this too frequently, I'll give myself wrinkles by pulling on the skin around the eye too much, or get an infection or something. I don't know why this keeps happening. I have a really good makeup remover and everything. So is this normal? Can anybody offer and help? Please and thank you!Makeup removal problem (makeup in my eye)?
Just try to be more careful when removing your eye make-up...Makeup removal problem (makeup in my eye)?
That's weird. Seems like you are doing something wrong. I wear eyeliner and mascara daily and just wash it off with water and toilet paper every night and have no problems at all. It could possibly be your makeup, the remover, or how you are doing it.
try rinsing it out with water. if this doesnt work get a diffrent make up remover. try baby oil it works good. it only make your vision blurry if you get it in your eye but it goes away quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting