Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What colour are my eyes? Makeup suggestions?

I've always said blue, but sometimes they turn green...I'm not sure. Someone told me I had grey today, and now I'm just confused. Here is a pic:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/36959677@N0鈥?/a>


Also... do you have any makeup suggestions? Would it look good with eyeliner, or shadow? Thanks!What colour are my eyes? Makeup suggestions?
Your eyes are bluish - greenish in the middle. They tend to look a little gray too -- they are pretty nice. Wish I had this color.





Black eyeliner [try the liquid one on top] and mascara would be the best -- it'll show your eyes more.What colour are my eyes? Makeup suggestions?
Your eyes are stunning!


I'd say your eyes are a grey/blueish colour,








go for a liquid liner on the top, just a thin line though, that makes the lashes stand out more. To be honest, you wouldnt need eyeliner on any other part of your eyes!





xx
Try mascara and eyeliner on the top lid.


and only a little eyeliner on the bottom.


This will define your lashes and will deepen your eyes.
your eye is what they call hazel like a bluish green color you could use a light blue eye shadow to bring out the color more and black eyeliner would be ok as well just apply it lightly
green.. black eyeliner%26amp; mascara would emphasize your beautiful eyes..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting