Saturday, December 5, 2009

In The Sims 2, why can't I delete custom eye colors, makeup, etc.?

On my old computer with The Sims 2, I could delete custom eye colors, makeup, glasses, etc. in CAS that I didn't want. Now it won't let me delete these, so I'm stuck with weird eye colors and makeup that I don't want. It only allows me to delete custom hair styles and clothes.


Please help!


Thanks :)In The Sims 2, why can't I delete custom eye colors, makeup, etc.?
When you say delete do you mean change? It should let you change all of that in a mirror. Just select change appearance. Have you tried that?In The Sims 2, why can't I delete custom eye colors, makeup, etc.?
I hear you. I hate having unwanted stuff cluttering up my game as well. God knows I have enough WANTED stuff cluttering up my game...





I'm not sure why you can't delete the stuff in CAS, unless it's because you're already playing a Sim who is maybe wearing the stuff? I'm not 100% but I guess it might be possible. I know you can't delete stuff when you're playing if you are using that stuff in your game already. You get a message along the lines of 'this element cannot be deleted because it is in use.'





You should definitely be able to delete the content with Delphy's Download Organiser. If you don't already have it you can get it from modthesims2 when downloads are back online.http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?鈥?/a>
GO to a mirror in the game and it will let you change it.
  • myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting