Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I do scene makeup for small eyes?

I understand what it looks like, but, I have fair skin, and small eyes.





What do you suggest?How can I do scene makeup for small eyes?
I would suggest maybe a bright colored eye liner (opposite of your own eye color, i.e. with brown eyes use blue or turquoise liner, or with green eyes use black eyeliner with a bright golden yellow color eyeshadow) with a neutral shimmer eyeshadow, and a black mascara to open up smaller eyes. I have the most awesome sea green liner that I looove to use (I have brown eyes). If a bright liner looks too electric, it helps to use a little black shadow/liner over it to soften it a little.





If you want a darker or smokier look (personally I think the bright colored look is better for ';scene';) I would go with a heavy black liner and mascara with a neutral matte color (gray or a light charcoal would be my choice) and a shimmery silver right under the brow.





If this doesn't look good with your particular skin color (not sure how fair your skin is), you can always use blush or bronzer and blend it well enough to make you look a little more tanned. Hope this helps!How can I do scene makeup for small eyes?
put a thin line of pencil eyeliner ( liquid works too) on bottom lashes. then on ur eyelid put thick liquid eyeliner. the for pale skin try some goldish bron or light pink eyeshadow.
sooo i figured it out for you! ok


sooooo


step one.


apply eyeliner on bottom inner eye lid and mascara on bottom lashes.


numba 2


black eyeshadow right under bottom eyelashes not to much cuz thats gross


3


black eyeshadow on top and mascara on top and make little wings on your outer eye part with the black shadow
darker colors on the outiside, and shimmer on the inside, and blend the two together with a muted color?
  • myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting