Saturday, December 5, 2009

My eye is infected but I have a dance to go to tomorrow...how should I wear my makeup? HELP PLEASE!!!?

What look should I do to make it so that the redness of my eye doesn't become emphasized LOL.


Help is greatly appreciated. Send me a link to a youtube video or pictures of a look and instructions on how to do it would be great. Thank you in advance!My eye is infected but I have a dance to go to tomorrow...how should I wear my makeup? HELP PLEASE!!!?
FIRST, Put a tea bag on that eye right now, it helps it not sting and takes the redness away. There are eye drops that you can get over the counter, if you wanna buy any medication for this.


SECOND Your eye makeup should not go into the warm colours like red, purple, pinks, GO FOR A BEIGE!!!!! Or even A GRAY OR BLACK, if you do the smokey eye effect it makes your eyes look bigger and accents your pupels so no one will notice your eyes. Any of the darker colours will cover up ur red eyes! Watch a video on youtube to learn how to do the smokey eye!!!!


GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!


DANCE TO A SONG FOR ME!My eye is infected but I have a dance to go to tomorrow...how should I wear my makeup? HELP PLEASE!!!?
Reduce the redness by putting tea bags over your eyes for 10-15 minutes beofre you go to sleep. After those minutes are up, put one drop of tea into each eye. the red should be gone in the morning.


%26amp; due to the fact your eye is red, it could possibly mean that it is infected so I would avoid putting on make-up at all times unless you want your eye to start irritating and watery.


OR if you think tea could be messy, just go to your local drugstore and buy some CleearEye drops, works like a charm every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting