Friday, December 11, 2009

How would I bring out light amber specks in my brown eyes with makeup?

I only get the specks when I am in the sun. :-)How would I bring out light amber specks in my brown eyes with makeup?
Pick a color that contrasts with both the amber, and the brown.


Try:


greens


blues


purples [ probably will work best ]


warm brown or rosy brown, depending on hair and skin color


Use a bit of gold to highlight.How would I bring out light amber specks in my brown eyes with makeup?
Gold hues go with brown eyes, also pinks. I use purples, also. I have brown eyes. Go to a MAC store, if you have one nearby, and ask one of the workers. They'll not only be able to tell you which colors to use, but can also apply them for you and show you how to apply them as well. Keep in mind to get quality results, you need to buy quality products.
Blue brings out the brown
Kohl's have some great colors that are not expensive.


The line is called '; Flirt';





http://www.flirtcosmetics.com/templates/鈥?/a>





They have awesome colored shadows and liners - that will enhance Amber in the eyes.


All products are made by Estee Lauder too ...


Its quality.





check it out :)
try almay's intense eye collection, or just copy their color scheme
grab your bronzer and sweep right under your lower lid just a little. Use shimmery golds and light champagne color on your lid. Not too bold though this isn't a kindergarten masterpiece. Try brown eyeliner and mascara opposed to black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting