Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How Do I Get That REALLY DARK EYE Look With Makeup?

Can you please give me step by step directions to apply makeup so its like REALLY dark and bold, but without looking bad?


I kinda want this look with my eyes:


http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd185鈥?/a>


But I DONT want anything in the corner of my eye...(like I dont wanna do around my whole eye with eyeliner)








Can you give me step by step directions?


Every time I try it never seems dark enough...can you tell me what to do?


Any tips?








Thank you!!How Do I Get That REALLY DARK EYE Look With Makeup?
1. Make sure you've got the proper equipment--black eyeliner (liquid works really well, but if you have oily eyelids and it has a tendency to come off around your eye, stick to a smooth pencil form), a number of q-tips, an eyelash curler, and of course, mascara. The darker the better.





2. I usually start with the bottom of my eyes first, because I look up when I do that...if I do the top of my eyelid first, it's still wet and gets all over my brow. Know what I mean? If you're using a liquid eyeliner, it make take a few times of practice to get that steady hand. I try to balance my hand against my face or hold it with my other hand.


Always do the rim of your eyelid first...you know, the ridge that's above your eyelashes? Start at the outside and draw it towards the inner part of your eye. Blink a few times and repeat if necessary. If your eyes are sensitive to this, skip it.





3. Draw right under your rim...like, RIGHT underneath. Don't get heavy on this quite yet--you'll end up softening it with the q-tip later, which makes it thicker.





4. If you're using liquid, wait for that to dry, otherwise go ahead and do the top lid. Try to make it as close to your eyelashes as possible once again...start at the inside corner of your eye and work your way over to the outside. If you want the ';cateye look'; extend it a little bit--you can always add more later if you want more drama. Remember--as close to the eyelashes as possible! Skin showing between eyeliner and eyelashes is unattractive.





5. Blend, blend, blend! Take that q-tip and go over everything softly so the lines aren't as harsh. Also a good time to add more eyeliner if you really desire it.





6. Curl those top lashes to open them up--always do this before you put on mascara--otherwise your lashes break.





7. Put plenty of mascara on the top lashes, but not so heavy on the lower lashes...too long of lower lashes give a creepy look. Hold the wand against the beginning of the lower lashes and flick it downwards gently.





8. Clean up any mistakes with q-tips and eye makeup remover.





Hope this helps!How Do I Get That REALLY DARK EYE Look With Makeup?
i wear a lot of dark eyeliner everyday so i think i can help.


i put a gold eyeshadow under my eyebrow and a brown eyeshadow in the crease of my eyelid.


line the inner rims of the bottom lid with black eyeliner and line the top lids with either liquid or pencil, but make the line slightely thicker as you get near the outside corner of your eye.


then line only the outside HALF of the outer lid (on the bottom) for a cat-eyed look


coat lashes with mascara and voila!
get very black liquid eye liner
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T1BbhCwOCLM





well its kinda complicated to explain without seeing it so just watch that :]








or you can try reading some of these tips:


http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeup/best-tips/huge-eyes-bbt-0706








hope i could help!
  • myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting