Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do i make the green come out of my hazel eyes without using too much makeup?

Any ideas, like what i can wear, what color i can dye my hair, ect...How do i make the green come out of my hazel eyes without using too much makeup?
purples and forest greens make my green eyes pop. whenever i wear either colour, I'm told my eyes look emerald- so i think it should work for you too. as for your hair- red is the opposing colour on the colour wheel...How do i make the green come out of my hazel eyes without using too much makeup?
Colors pop the most when placed next to the color opposite them on the color wheel- for green, this includes purples and reds. I suggest getting some reddish or coppery highlights or lowlights in your hair and using purple shadows and liners on your eyes. The colors don't need to be extreme- I use a deep brownish-eggplant color which makes my eyes look extra green.
use black eyeliner,eyelash curler and brown mascara, bright eyeshadows. Don't use dark or very shiny colors on your lips cause that would make your lips to come out, not your eyes.


Good luck. ;)
brown is the best color I have hazel eyes and it defines the way I look
I have hazel eyes, and I usually use green or purple to really make the green pop. I hear people talk about the Almay sets that are for each eye color to really make them stand out, but I've personally never tried it. My hair is blonde, but I think I'm going to go darker for the fall and winter. But not black, like a medium to dark brown. Hope that helps!!
I asked the exact same question on here not too long ago! This will sound crazy but a little bit of purple eyeliner on the top lash line winged out on the edges and a tiny bit below your lower lash line and black mascara really looks amazing! I have hazel eyes and when I started wearing purple eyeliner people would suddenly be like, ';Wow your eyes look so green today!'; or ';Your eyes look so pretty!'; It truely makes a difference.


It's a hazel eyes secret =P Good luck and just have fun experimenting.
I also have hazel eye color but more green than hazel to make my green come out i will wear a light purple with a green hue and brown eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting