Saturday, December 5, 2009

How should i wear my makeup to make my caramel eyes pop?

Everyone tells me i have really pretty caramel eyes but i think they look dull. =[ how can i make them full and lively using makeup?How should i wear my makeup to make my caramel eyes pop?
Get a bronze shadow or a copper with glitter in it, to light up the area. Colors like Roach or Midnight Cowboy: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


These shadows may be a bit pricey, so you might want to find cheaper matches, but if you do get them, they are amazing (especially if you use the primer too). To bring out your eyes, I'd stay in the beige to copper range.





If you want to get extravagant, you could try colored mascaras (black works fine). A purple mascara or a green would draw a lot of attention to your eyes, and since it isn't as dark as black, it wouldn't pull light away from your eyes.How should i wear my makeup to make my caramel eyes pop?
try a pink or purple eyeshadow and wear mascara on both top and bottom lashes then put some light pink blush on and a clear lipgloss on hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting