Saturday, December 5, 2009

Eye Brow Pencil/Makeup ...which is best for filling in? Brand?

Thank you.Eye Brow Pencil/Makeup ...which is best for filling in? Brand?
Hi!!!!





I love brow podwers with an angled brow brush. It lasts, and it doesn't look fake!





I suggest Anastacia brows - they make the best brow kit. Included are stencils, the actual powder, and finishing wax to shape (I know what you're thinking - wax on brows, eww, but it keeps them nicely shaped throughout the day), the angled brush and a cosmetic case.





I also have enjoyed Vincent Longo brand and Lorac eyeshadow does the trick too!





All can be found in Sephora.





Hope that helps!!!Eye Brow Pencil/Makeup ...which is best for filling in? Brand?
Maybelline-line stylist is the best I've found

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting