Saturday, December 5, 2009

How should I do my makeup on my eyes?

I have brown eyes with naturally long eyelashes and I want my eyes to stand out more.Do you have and suggestion,techniques or eyeshadow colors I could use?How should I do my makeup on my eyes?
Go pick up some Almay intense i-color powder shadow trio for brown eyes. It will have 3 Colors that work perfectly to make brown eyes pop. then line ONLY your top lids with black eyeliner and use a couple coats of black mascara on the top lids, but NOTHING on the bottom. This will give you a very classy and feminine look. very cute %26amp; worth a shot.How should I do my makeup on my eyes?
if ur skin tone is light use dark colors with a light liner if u are tan or darker simpily use light colors anthing that matches ur outfits
w/eye shadow
i would use any light colors and put glitter around your eyes but not alot .trust me they will stand out.
liner and bright shadow
Wear like... light pink eyshadow.... some light brown or blue mixed in. That's what I wear anyway. Of cource my eyes are two different colors... blue on the right.... brown on the left.





P.S. Black eyliner is a must.... but not too heavy.
If you want to
visit link below--full of people and pictures and advice: meanwhile, if eyes are deep brown, gold shadow or purple looks great. If greenish brown, golds, greens and rusts look good.
I have brown eyes w/naturally long eyelashes also


and blue eyeshadow really makes brown eyes stand out.


But you have to layer the colors.Put the medium blue closest 2 your lash line the dark in the crease and the lightest up to your eyebrow.


And mascara will not make your eyelashes look fake just because they are already long.


It will only make them look better.
I have brown eyes, but wasn't blessed with your long eyelashes. When I want to make my eyes stand out I use a medium brown color in the crease of my lid, a light color below that. Then I use either a really dark brown or black color and dust it over my eyeliner along my upper and lower lash line. Use a makeup brush that has really compact, short bristles (Sephora has a really good one for not a lot of money). Then use 2 light coats of mascara in the same color as your liner. This will give you a really dark sexy smokey look that will make your eyes look really intense. Have fun and play around with it!
use purple eye shadow and black eyeliner on ur eyelid dont wear mascara since u have long lashes unless u really think u need to
I don't know if this will help, but I was told to go through fashion magazines find my eye color on the model and copy their makeup.....
bright eyeshadow
Thick black eyeliner on your top eyelid only ending with a wing tip with loads of mascara. 60s style. Your eyes will look so pretty.
K WHOEVER SAID THAT, I WEAR WHITE EYESHADOW EVERYDAY
A little mascara, and a touch of light blue eye shadow, or a natural tone eye shadow. Try to make it look as natural as possible, unless you use the blue, just be subtle. That's what guys like, beleive me.
Green will intensify ur brown eyes! Eyeliner is a must, get black in color!!!
anythin but slutty white eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting