Friday, December 11, 2009

How can i enhance my eyes without a lot of makeup?

I have a large nose so i like to enchance my eyes but i dont like wearing a lot of make-up on them.


how can i do this?How can i enhance my eyes without a lot of makeup?
Depending on how much you makeup you want to wear, a good mascara and simple eyeliner can do a lot to enhance eyes. I've never been one to put a lot of eyeshadow or fake eyelashes or anything on my eyes so I usually keep it simple, while still enhancing. Hope I helped!How can i enhance my eyes without a lot of makeup?
just apply some mascara and a little eyeliner. It will really enhance them. Also if you want, you cant apply a small amount of shimmery eyeshadow to the inner corners of your eyes and maybe a little on the brow bone. Make sure it is a light natural shimmery shade. I hope this helps. You can also make your nose appear smaller, by contouring it with a bronzer or brown eyeshadow.





ronni b: Umm actually you are the one who is wrong. It depends where you apply the contour. When you apply bronzer or dark eyeshadow to the side of your nose it makes it appear smaller. I have a larger nose, and thats how I make it look smaller. Also I work in the make-up industry so I think I would no what I am talking about.. Go do some reading.. k thanks
Line your water line with white eyeshadow then line underneath it (where the hair grows, but dont line the entire eye just where the hair grows the thickest) with black eyeliner then line your entire top lid with black eyeliner. Apply about 4 coats of mascara to both lids fill in your eyebrows with a eyebrow pencil and you are all set





Noona is wrong about contouring your nose. Contouring is to make your features seem more bold and out there so if you contour your nose it will look bigger. I know because I have a small nose and thats why I contour it.
If you put on some eyeliner and curl your lashes and add mascara, that should do the trick. your lashes will be curled, giving the illusion of bigger eyes and the eyeliner would brighten then up a bit. just use black eyeliner and black mascara. =-)
I just love how this looks- blow your eyelash curler with hot air ( from a hair dryer) for fifteen seconds then curl your eyelashes and hold it there for 5 seconds per eye. Apply 2 coats of mascara on top and one on bottom. Also eyeliner makes your eyes seem bigger so a little bit can also make your eye color more noticable. Hope this helps!
Eyeliner and/or eyeshadow. Just remember to pick the right colors and dont over do it.....I wear just eyeshadow and eyeliner everyday with no other makeup and it gives you a natural but enhanced look
Use shimmery gold eye shadow, mascara and light blush it will help enhance your eyes it may sound like a lot but once you get it on you will see it's a very natural way to make your eyes stand out.
you need to find the color that works for you and your skin tone.....other then that liner and mascara are basics

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting