Saturday, December 5, 2009

I don't wear makeup often, especially eye make up, when doing eye liner do you put it on the top and bottom?

And I have brown eyes so what color liner should I pick? And I never wear mascara because I have long eyelashes and I wear glasses..I don't wear makeup often, especially eye make up, when doing eye liner do you put it on the top and bottom?
YOU CAN IF YOU WANT TO BUT YOU DONT HAV3 TO SOM3 P3OPL3 LIK3 TO DO IT OTH3RS DONT BUT ITS YOUR OWN ID3A ON HOW YOU WANT TO DO YOUR MAK3 UP YOU SHOULD US3 BLACK OF COURS3I don't wear makeup often, especially eye make up, when doing eye liner do you put it on the top and bottom?
You can put it on the top or bottom or both most people just do the top or bottom though.
u can put it on both if u want


but i only/like to put it on the bottom


if u DO put it on the top,dont put too much


but on the bottom its cute
You can line both your top and your bottom lids . . . or just the top. Never do just the bottom, it makes your eyes appear smaller. I have brown/hazel eyes and I use a metalic brown - bronze liner. It brings out the brown in my eyes. If your skin doesn't look washed out w/ a black eyeliner, try it, but it doesn't work for me! Also if the eyeliner looks too harsh on your eyes, get a thin makeup brush and line your eyes w/ brown eyeshadow, it softens up the look!
Check out the online makeover to suggest colors and the application techniques on the website below.





The color make-up from Mary Kay is great. It isn't advertised as much because Mary Kay is so proud of it's skin care, however they are also premier products. The colors have a lot of pigment in them and so they go on smooth and long-lasting. It doesn't take 15 dips into the pot to get some color on your face. People I know, including myself, swear by their lipstick, too.





You shouldn't be afraid of the mascara, either. Mary Kay has an excellent, no-mess mascara as well: The Ultimate Mascara. It is an exclusive, all-in-one formula that delivers long, thick, voluminous-looking lashes. And it has Smart Wiper鈩?technology that delivers the exact amount of mascara you need for maximum plumping 鈥?without the clumping.





All of the products are the best ever and if in any event you were not happy with anything they take it back for an exchange or refund.





Hope this helps, and have fun with the makeover and app. tips!!!
Get a dark pencil eyeliner to put in ur eyes


its much easier than putting it on the bottom or


top.


but if u want to put eyeliner in ur eyes


and put eyeliner bottom of ur eyes


make it thin neat and clean


look super hot!
i have brown eyes too. i put black eyeliner on the inside of my lower eyelids. its brings out the brown color of my eyes. i sometimes do it on the top eyelid too. i use mascara when i feel like it.
Hi,





I used to do both, but people said i was silly.. so now i only do bottom, and on occasion shadow on top.
It actually depends on what look you are trying to achieve. I have always put mine on Top. Just a thin layer on the top lids using a gel eyeliner and a brush does a lot. It opens your eyes a little bit. Try Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliner and eyeliner brush. =)
I always say wear black and i would say to use a pencil liner if u want a soft look plus i would just put it on the bottom it look softer, if you put it on top it can look to harsh thats if your after a subtle, cut look! hope that helps! x
both.. if u preffer it lightly on the bottom only. . ok eye color duznt matter for the eyeliner color.. And the point of mascara is to volumize ur lashes. and people who have long lashes. are lucky becuz wen u add mascara to the lashes it looks verrrryy nice trust me i have long lashes. and brown eyes. and get contacts.. i know long eyelashes can bother u if ur wearing glasses. becuz i have glasses too
BOTTOM!!!! the top looks horrible. i tried.
Everyone wears make up differently. It fits me best to outline the top of the eyelid and part of the bottom, thats just me. Outlining the whole eye will make it look smaller in most cases.





Any color eyeliner is fine. Again, I just wear what I like because that's how I am. I would stick with greens, browns or gold colors for eyeliner if I were you. But do what you like or what you think would look best.
Free beauty tips on Makeup


/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Buy your favourite brands beauty products from ----


http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Henna on hair


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting