Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dark eye circles and makeup?

i have dark eye circles and i want to know what is the best eyeliner color to use. black just makes people focus more on my dark circles and brown just makes them look darker. is there anything you recommend or any types of eyeliners?Dark eye circles and makeup?
The best way to deal with dark eye cirles is concealer.. one darker than your skin tone, but lighter than the circles.





Use that and you could use any colour.


I find maybelline (sp) is good :]Dark eye circles and makeup?
i recommend concealer rofl heres a vid to help u!





http://youtube.com/watch?v=f_Bj9E7o8K4
consider using a really good concealer so that the dark circles are not an issue. I use a mineral powder concealer and it really does wonders for my under eye circles. That way I can wear whatever eyeliner I like. :)
Hey.. I have dark eye circles too.. I have them under my eye and I guess over them too, so I assume that's what you mean. First off, you can try to get rid of them, although you probably can't completely make them go away. You can do simple things like putting cucumbers over your eyes, or damp caffienated tea bags over your eyes for about 15 minutes. You can use a cream with Vitamin K in it, such as Gly Derm eye cream or Belli Cosmetics eye cream.. which both contain Vitamin K. If that stuff doesn't work.. conceal em!This is how I do it. My makeup routine goes like this, first I use a basic moisturizing cream (I have pretty dry skin especially after the shower) then I put on a liquid foundation that is a couple shades lighter than my actual skin tone (right now I am using Loreal true match). I put the liquid foundation right under my eyes, and blend it in as much as I can. Of course, when I'm finished doing it I look pretty pale around my eyes, but after I put on my powder coverup (which I am using Loreal Bare Naturale mineral makeup - it is awesome!) it evens out the colours under my eye and I don't look so tired anymore. Honestly, I wouldn't switch to another colour, really is there a point to wearing eyeliner if it's going to be light and you can barely see it? I wear black eyeliner to make the whites of my eyes appear whiter and my brown eyes stand out, and I think it works. Hope I was some help :)
I know what you are going through and to help with my dark circles i use concealer ';yellowish color'; for blue (the dark circles) and flesh tone for reddened marks such as acne or broken vessels.


And i also use the Matte foundation. It looks light and fluffy in the container and it is easy to blend.


As for the eyeliner it wont really help pull away from the dark cirlces it will only enhance it no matter what color you use, so id suggest using the concealer then what ever liner you want.
use foundation .... DUH

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting