Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have a eye infection, and i can't wear makeup for 10 days!?

I'm so nervous to go to school because i can't wear any eye makeup! wht should I do if people make comments about me looking like im 7? i look so young without makeup. do yu have any advice for me?I have a eye infection, and i can't wear makeup for 10 days!?
If you cant wear eye makeup, you can at least curl your eyelashes everyday. Also wearing a bolder shade of lip color will offset the fact that you are not wearing any eye makeup.I have a eye infection, and i can't wear makeup for 10 days!?
People are more likely to comment on your infection. In any case, they would be rude to make comments about how you look, and you aren't responsible for their opinions, so you can just go about your day and ignore them.
dont listen to them, or go get fake glasses...they will be looking at the glasses they prob wont notcie the no make up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting