Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do you take your eye and face makeup off?

Baby wipes are not the best choice, no offense. Unless it works for you, but they can hurt you eyes, i think. There are better things out there.


I like eye-makeup remover solution from Clinique. It works good, and is soft for your eyes.


otherwise, there are many other make-up removers.


good luck!!How do you take your eye and face makeup off?
First I put my cleanser on my face. Then I use cotton pads covered with Simple Eye Make-Up Remover and lay the on my eyes. I leave the cleanser and the cotton pads on my eyes for a minute or two to give the ingredients a chance to start breaking down the make-up. Then I sweep off the eye make-up using the pads on my eyes ( and then some more pads with remover if needed). I moisten some more cotton pads with a little alcohol free toner and remove the cleansing lotion, changing to clean pads as soon as the other gets covered in make-up. I repeat until all traces of make up are gone. Then I sweep pads moistened with toner over my face and finish with moisturiser.





Hope this helps


Love


The SnookyHow do you take your eye and face makeup off?
Wash your face with warm water, a wash cloth, and gentle soap. If your make up doesn't come off, use eye make up remover. Other wise, face make up should come off pretty easily. The best eye make up remover that I know of is from Avon.
Just go to a drug store or something, and they have face wipes.


They have specific ones that are for your eyes so it doesn't sting if you get it in your eye.
makeup remover and that usally doesnt fully take off your makeup so then i wash my face after ward with your cleanser





*also YOU HAVE TO buy a oil-free makeup remover if yo dont your face gets oily and it clogs pores!
Baby lotion or cold cream is good for removing he makeup rom your face Use a roll of cotton wool buds.
if I don't have remover I use vaseline on the eyes and just wash the rest of my face with a cleanser
i use simple face wipes an eye make up remover as it doesnt harm your skin its great if you have sensitive skin (:
i use maybelline makeup remover.


it comes in a light blue bottle
for eyes i use mary kay eye makeup remover and i wash my face with soap and water
make up removerrrrrrrrrrr :)
i wash my face reallllly good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting