Friday, December 11, 2009

Guys...do you like when women wear makeup? Eyeshadown? Eye liner? Lipgloss?

Men...do you like it when women wear eyeshadow and lipgloss and eye liner?


Men...I'm curious about what you like and what you notice. Do you find it attractive when women wear eyeshadow and eye liner and lipgloss?? let me know.Guys...do you like when women wear makeup? Eyeshadown? Eye liner? Lipgloss?
I really think they could care less, I mean when I first started wearing makeup years ago, my former boyfriend would start noticing and be like ';why are you wearing so much eyeliner?!'; when I wasn't even wearing eyeliner, all I had on was mascara..





I guess some think it looks nice on a girl, but others don't really mind/notice.Guys...do you like when women wear makeup? Eyeshadown? Eye liner? Lipgloss?
My bf hates it when I wear makeup and tells me that I dont need it....awwwww..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting