Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I make my eyes look great without too much makeup?

My eyes are almond shaped, and I really don't like wearing eyeliner but I do because I'm so used to it.How can I make my eyes look great without too much makeup?
Yeah, so are mine. I'd say use a curling mascara, or just curl your lashes. Use a fine eyeliner is needed. A pale pink eyeshadow with a pearly sheen to it will open your eye, pale pink is the best to open up the eye, when paired with a pearl finish. A shimmer or sheen will always open up a eye, so if your prefer any other colors, pick one with a sheen, and also being a light shade. Only one color for your eyeshadow is good enough, just keep it simple. Dark colors seem to close the eye, so no smoky eyes. (unless that it really what your going for, fine) Also, highlighting the browbone will seem to open your eye, and give it some depth.








*defining and curling mascara


(rec:Almay intense i-color mascara $7)





*One eyeshadow shade with a subtle sheen or shimmer. Preferably light colors.


(rec:Cover Girl eye enhancers $4)How can I make my eyes look great without too much makeup?
Try this sweetie:








http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/tips/make鈥?/a>
Girl......less is more.....go neutral on the shadow; use a good liner, and put twice as much (double coat) mascara on your top lashes, and a single coat on the bottom. Good Luck!
this article has some great makeup and skincare tips
I used to be the same way as you wearing eyeliner everyday because that's what I thought looked best. Lately though I've discovered a little bit of dark eyeshadow and mascara do the trick. It looks fabulous.
you can wear eyeshado but the glossy one... it really makes your eyes look pretty and you dont have to wear eyelier
Just put on eyeliner, bronzer and curl your lashes. You'll glow.
just get a bunch of bruses all over your face except for around your eyes. they'll be the only thing on your face that doesnt look like it had the **** beaten out of it, so it'll stand out
I Just Use skin tones a little brown or bronze can go a long way without noticing a whole lot of makeup
eyeliner in da eye lid

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting