Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Girls, which eye do you apply makeup on first ?

.... and why? Are you a right handed or left handed girl?


Also, when completing your look, is there an eye that you feel looks better than the other? Is this a weird question? ha-ha





I'm right handed, I always start my makeup on my left eye, and somehow end up preferring how my left eye looks better than my right eye for an unknown reason.





I haven't seen a question like this asked, so just want your thoughts and input -thanks girls!!Girls, which eye do you apply makeup on first ?
I start on my left, never actually thought about that! ha


but it does seem to turn out better. strange! I think that my left eyebrow looks better too.Girls, which eye do you apply makeup on first ?
i am right handed too! and i too start from my left eye! most of the times, the effect is similar in both eyes, but there are times when the left eye looks better! i think it happens because of the ease with which the hand bends while applying makeup on the left eye with the right hand!
I'm right handed, and I always start my make-up on my right eye. My right eye always looks best afterwards! When I'm putting mascara on my left eye I find it really hard to hold and angle the brush. : D.
I am right handed and I start on my left. I don't know why though. When I am done I ALWAYS think that my left one looks better. When I am getting dressed I put my left arm in first! I want to be left handed I guess! lol
i always do my right eye first, i guess


because im right handed. I never really


noticed it... and yea, usually one eye looks


perfect, and the other eye, eh-, not really LOLz=]


Good question !
I'm right handed, and usually do my right eye first. I guess it's easier, don't have to reach across to my other eye right away lol.
I'm right handed and i start on the left eye. And yeah, it looks better than the right. But they don't get very uneven. Just a bit.
I'm right handed, and I start on the right eye.


My right eye always ends up with the perfect amount of shadow, and the left...doesn't. it takes some work :P
I am exactly the same!! I also start with my left eye, and prefer how it looks, my right eye always look squinty in comparison!!!! xx
i normally start with my left eye and i'm right handed. but i switch hands when i switch eyes.





lol
I apply to my left eye first aswell.. an likee u im right handed.


and yeaa.. again likeee u .. i think my left eye always looks betaa





bubi x
I start on the right, my bangs aren't on that side


I'm right handed





And both my eyes look good
i'm right handed, start on my right, and i guess my right usually looks better
i apply on my right eye first, i am right handed
im right handed and I tend to put makeup on my right eye first.
righthanded. left eye
my left eye idk why

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting