Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Eye Scene Makeup helppp ??!?

Okayy so I %26lt;3 the scene makeup looks, it really makes your natural eye color pop out like crazyy ! I have hazel eyes but they are more like blue/green/grey-ish, so what kinda of makeup should I do ? P.S. Im 14 but I wear so much makeup its not even funny so I don't care if it is a lot of makeup or if its really dark! Thankss !Eye Scene Makeup helppp ??!?
Apply eyeliner. If you're going for a typical black, brown or gray smoky eye, apply liner in one of those colors above the upper lash line, drawing line thicker in the middle of eye. If your opting for a jewel-toned eye (violet makes a gorgeous smokey eye), line eyes with a purple, blue or deep green liner.


Blend in color on bottom lashes For color on the bottom (a key smokey eye look) you'll want a lighter eyeliner. The key is to ';smudge it.'; You can also apply a bit of shadow to get full smudge effect.


Apply light base color Again, the key to a smokey eye is pairing a lighter base with the darker hue. I prefer a nice cream shade for my base. Sweep a light, shimmery shadow over the lids to your browbone. I love Stila's whipped eye shadows $20. The moist ';mousse'; consistency seems to stay on forever. My favorite colors are taupe and pearl.


Blend in darker color, but keep dark color below the crease. Now that you have the base and eyeliner on, it's time to get the smoky effect. You need a darker eyeshadow shade. Using an eyeshadow brush blend in color starting at your lash line, blending up. Make sure to blend color into the lash line so the eye liner disappears. Stop deep color at crease.


Doublecheck your work Make sure eyes match and blend color with a Q-tip if need be.


Finish with several coats of volumizing mascara. Tried and true mascaras (featured in ';Elle'; magazine) include DiorShow Mascara %26amp; L'Oreal Paris Volume Shocking Mascara. Elle's writer says they are the best volumizers she's tried.


Tips:


Remember to keep lips nude. When applying strong makeup (like smokey eyes or red lips) put the focus on either eyes or lips, never both. (Think Angelina Jolie: She either plays up her huge eyes or her huge lips, never both. If she did, she'd look like a clown).


For a bit of fun, try a blue or purple mascara. It will make blue eyes ';pop.';


Liner doesn't have to come in pencil form. Makeup experts know eyeshadows make some of the best eyeliners. To do this take an eyeliner brush (available at Sephora, MAC or any dept store), wet it, then dab wet brush into the dark shadow. This allows for a deep, precise line. You can also use the dark shadows without wetting brush first. Either way, eyeliner is necessary for smoky eyeEye Scene Makeup helppp ??!?
I have blue/grey eyes, and I use the scene eye make-up. It does really make eyes pop:) What I do is use a gray/dark dray shadow and rub it all over my eyelid to the top. After that, I use a dark brown or a black eyeshadow and(using a brush) I take it from the crest of my eye to my eyebrow, then out down to the outer corner. Then, I use a shimmery brown along the line of my lashes. I use liquid eyeliner and make a thick like on top of my eye, and a thin one on bottom. Then, I take my pencil eyeliner and go over the liquid, it makes it look a lot better and it fills out the bottom of your eyes. Smudge the line on the bottom. I put on my mascara, then I use a small brush and use the shimmery brown eyeshadow again and line the eyeliner on the bottom of my eye. I hoped that helped, and was detailed enough for you!
Use a liquid liner (in black) on your top lid, I personally like almay.


Using a pencil liner (in black) line your bottom lid


Use a lot of black mascara


You can also use a purple based color to bring out your eyes even more, try using a purplish shadow.
Your to young to be doing the scene makeup. Even if you think it looks good, people are looking down on your for it. I would stick with a more natural look and not load up on all the dark eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner etc.








=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting