Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where is a good place to go and learn the best way to apply makeup for my skin color and eyes?

I would like some advice on the best colors and methods for my daily makeup routine. I was thinking of going to Merle Norman, Dillard's, Ulta or Sephora, but I don't understand what would be the best. Any suggestions on price or place would be great. I have green eyes and an olive complexion.Where is a good place to go and learn the best way to apply makeup for my skin color and eyes?
You should go to Ulta or Sephora. They do great at applying make up and seeing which colors look best on your skin tone. the prices may be a bit higher but Its well worth it bc the make there last foreverWhere is a good place to go and learn the best way to apply makeup for my skin color and eyes?
MAC. They have their own stores and they are also in other stores, such as Macy's. They're hipper than the more classic ones like Estee Lauder. They can give you advice on colors. Also if you would like to see how to apply it, they will do it for you, but you will have to buy $50 worth of makeup. They have the best colors ever, and it is less expensive than the comparable brands.
I Learned how to put on makeup at ULTA ! I Love that place,, i think that would be the best place. but i've seen my friend go to sephora to get some edvice ,, It was cheep and good, i think sephora or Ulta would be the places to go :)


personally..but its up to yu, cus everyone has a different idea about it.
Dillards would be good. My daughter's best friend just went last night and had foundation mixed for especially for her complexion. She has a light olive complexion with blue-gray eyes. They also showed her how to apply her makeup for prom which is next week.
I recommend going to Sephora. Wonderful service, they know what they are talking about, they don't rush it(a pet peeve of mine), but you will most likely end up buying something, they will convince you! Hope this helped!
Merle Norman, and if you have green eyes and an olive complexion, you don't need make-up
Yeah, I say go to Sephora. They have a wider range of products which means a wider range of prices.
you should go to sephora. it's affordable.
dillards in the mall
Sephora would be the best place. They are trained very well there.
all of those would be fine.








maybe Mac? i got some make-up done and i liked it.








good luck
mac its a nordstroms and macys
Great Clips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting