Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color of makeup will look good with green eyes?

I have green eyes and I can't seem to find the right colors to go with my eye color.What color of makeup will look good with green eyes?
I have green eyes and I have a wide range color pallet. Don't be afraid of color, its fun to show off your eyes with colors that can bring out not just your eyes, but your personality.





You should also be aware of your skin tone type, just to help your selection of shade, cool, warm or neutral.





I like wearing Rimmel and Revlon products and I have shades of grey for when I am out and feeing dark and smokey. Most natural days like at work, I used shades of lightest pink and a darker rose on the lower lid. For funky times I have done extreme blues and greens with metallic flecks which I feel shows my fun side.





Good luck.What color of makeup will look good with green eyes?
a nice natural color, nothing to fancy, light gold. something shimmery
I use champagne for day and purple tones for evenings.
I know this sounds crazy, but the answer is:





purple.





A light shade of purple will really bring out that green.
Browns
Browns and purples, never blue. I use white sometimes so i think that works okay.
Dark purple like a burgundy shade, and pinks
Plums look awesome because they directly contrast.





Almay makes eye makeup set geared directly towards each eye color, blue, hazel, green and brown, they really make your eyes pop. Any chain drug store has them.
I have green eyes, too, and they REALLY stand out when I wear golden-coppery tones. Shimmery purples look good, too but it looks weird if you're not wearing something purple to go with it.
green eyes are complemented by earthy browns and bronzy colors. Purple hues are also nice.
I say go with purple! My sister has green eyes, and the light purple eyeshadow she uses looks great. Also, if you're not about that, go to the mall, and in the cosmetics area, get a consultation. They're the real experts there!
I would say probably eatrh tones, you know Brown etc.
try makeupsolutions.com
Rusty Browns...





Pumpkin...





Coral...





Blue.... (as tacky as it sounds)
Whatever kind you're wearin, baby.
purple or blue
Well, you want to be able to compliment your eye color. Green is opposite Magenta on the color wheel. That is your best bet, Ok, so not magenta, but pretty pinks, burgundies and some plums. Your eyes will just pop and the green will stand out big time! Good Luck
Shades of pink, salmon, mauve, and brownish-pink will help green eyes look even greener.
I have green eyes and I where purple eyeshadow for my crease in the lid and contour which is a little above the lid and then I use a champagne color on the lid and brow bone and then a brown eye iner good luck!
I've found that earth tones go best with my green eyes.
just try like a light natural color. like champagne
natural colors,
use a dim gold shadow or light brown, they luk gd wit any eyes. especially if ur brows are waxed really thin.
neutral tones look very well...browns and sage colors...also for a change try melon or peach with lime ..........
Get a consulatation at the mall or somewhere. They will tell u what's perfect. Have u tried green?
I wear light natural colors.
use a natural shadow with some shimmer for day and a dark or bright purple as a thick liner for night. it's the contrasting color to your eyes so it should make them pop. Great mascara and an eye lash curler are also such easy ways to make eyes look amazing and not overdone.
i was looking in a Avon book and they said burgandy and brown check out the catalog it might be online
Beiges/warm browns and taupes for a natural look, and you can try a navy or plum eye liner/shadow used as liner too. Subtle is best to let them stand out.
put black color on,,,,,,,,,,,pleaseeeeeeeee!
It totally depends on what you are wearing and how you would like to be percieved.. On average though, I would tell you to go with a smoky brown for an evening look.. If you want to go out and make people notice, soft earthtones and golds are very impressive.. For a day look, try soft neutrals and light earthtones.. If you want to make you green eyes look deeper, use a blue eyeliner to make the blue tones of your eyes stand out and use a brown eyeshadow.. And with green eyes it always looks better if you go with a dark brown mascara..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting