Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pale skin..dark eyes. What makeup suits me the best?

I am Indian. My skin (especiallly my face) is very pale. I have black hair and brown eyes. What makeup colors would be the best for me- for blush, eyeshadow and lipcolors? Also, if i want to try on color contacts, which ones should i try? Hazel didn't look very good on me. I would really appreciate your replies. Thanks!Pale skin..dark eyes. What makeup suits me the best?
Since you are indian you probably have olive undertones which means you would look good in golds, greens, and blacks (im jealous!)





For blush I would say:


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/products.asp鈥?/a> in the color ';innocence';





For eyeshadow I would say:


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/products.asp鈥?/a>


In colors:


Luxe


and Butternut





also


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/products.asp鈥?/a>


In colors:


Butter Pecan


Olive


Berry mix





For Lipcolors I would stick to neutral colors.





I have no experience with colored contacts but with the way you describe yourself green sounds pretty :)Pale skin..dark eyes. What makeup suits me the best?
I am honestly not sure what colors would be best for you. Most likely you can wear a wide variety. Try going by a makeup counter at the mall, the women there will likely have suggestions for you. Sometimes they even give free makeovers!
No way to tell without looking at you ...


I would think that a ripe red on your lips and not much else would be stunning with pale skin and dark hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting