Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is a great makeup look for brown eyes and brown hair?

i want a look that is great with my brown eyes and my Olive italian skin tone. what colors? what Design? thanksWhat is a great makeup look for brown eyes and brown hair?
I have the same color eyes and hair and also have olive skin. I always take a light pink and dust it over the entire eye from brow to lashes. Then I take a medium brown and do the lid. I then blend it. I get a lot of compliments. If your looking for a night style that will really make your eyes pop I take a lavender and a deep purple and do the same thing as with the brown. Everyone loves it and it makes your eyes look amazing!! Good luck!What is a great makeup look for brown eyes and brown hair?
I also have dark skin, eyes, and hair.





I use a liquid purple eyeliner on the top. Then I use dark purple eyeshadow on my eye, a light whiteish purple under my eye, and a light purple I blend into the creases of my eyes. Then I use regualr purple eyeliner on the bottom, and a purple mascara to finish it out.
I think gold shimmery shades of eye shadow and bronzer would look great with your colouring.
Greens and golds would be beautiful.
smokey eyes are great. smudge eye liner at the end and it gives a sultry look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting