Thursday, June 24, 2010

What makeup colors go with blue eyes?

I have blue eyes and I want to know what makeup colors work with blue eyesWhat makeup colors go with blue eyes?
well i've got bright blue eyes.. i wear eyeliner to make then look more open and blue... use black eyeliner to make them look lighter :) and a little brown or black mascara :)What makeup colors go with blue eyes?
I have blues eyes too and I think colors like purple,pink,orange, and silver go really well with them. I use Clinique strawberry fudge (pink), blackberry frost (purple, which is my favorite), sunburst (orange) and MAC silver. I also use Clinique quickliner for eyes in brown. You can buy Clinique and also MAC products at Macy's and I think Nordstrums and also other department stores like that. Hope this helps!
go for bronzes that'll bring out the blue if you want a more natural look.


you can also use little hints of blue in your eyeshadow. depending on what shade it is, it'll make your blue eyes look sapphire, icy blue, teal, or whatever you're really going for.





hope i helped. %26lt;3
I have blue eyes and I would say that the best colors are browns. Brown provides a nice contrast with blue. Avon recently introduced eye shadow pallets that compliment different eye colors. If your intersted, check out my shop at http://jbealer.avonrepresentative.com/ if you contact me, I'll give you free shipping. :-)
buy the Physician Formula's


Shimmer strip


FOR BLUE EYES
for eye shadow a brown color, and for eye liner, a lighter brown, and for mascara.... another shade of brown (not black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting