Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can i make my hazel eyes look gorgeous with makeup?

I have hazel eyes too :)





I love using shades of plummy purple when I do a smokey eye. The purple really brings out the green in hazel eyes.





When I want a more subtle look I use a shimmery gold/bronze shade. Urban Decay Blunt and Baked eye shadows, to be exact. I love the effect it has on my eyes; it seems to give them this pretty sparkle :)





And then of course, I like to finish the look with eye liner in either black or brown depending on the look I'm going for, and some black mascara.How can i make my hazel eyes look gorgeous with makeup?
Try gold and purple shades of eye shadow. Those will make your hazel eyes pop :) I have hazel eyes as well and I bought this mineralized eye shadow due by MAC called ';odd couple';. The eyeshadow is a gorgeous violet color on one side and a very pretty gold on the other. They make my eyes look amazing and really bring out the green in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting