Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup ideas on how to make my eyes appear narrow and wider?

I want the techniques and tell me what I need to use like color and such, I want the brand MAC.


If it matters, my eyes are brown and I have light olive skin.Makeup ideas on how to make my eyes appear narrow and wider?
One thing to do might be to draw on eyeliner on the top and bottom. On the bottom, however, do it on the inside ledge and only half way across. then bring the line outward a little bit like egyptian eyes, but not as extreme.


Another suggestion would be to go to the MAC counter at your local dept. store like Nordstroms, Macy's, etc. and ask them to do your makeup and tell them what effect you want it to have. They will do a free consultation with you , but usually expect you to buy a few products afterward. They always do a really great job.Makeup ideas on how to make my eyes appear narrow and wider?
I suggest using a white eyeliner and applying the eye liner in the inner rims of your eyes. It will make your eyes look wider and more awake.





Good Luck, I hope this information helps *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting