Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best eyeliner and makeup to use for sensitive eyes? I use almay but my eyes are still always red?

and i'm pretty sure its from the makeup?What is the best eyeliner and makeup to use for sensitive eyes? I use almay but my eyes are still always red?
Maybelline is cheap and good.What is the best eyeliner and makeup to use for sensitive eyes? I use almay but my eyes are still always red?
revlon.


jordan.
I'd give Chanel a try, but first, call a dermatolgist's office who does plastic surgery or eyelid plastic surgery. They will know for sure and probably have a special line they carry in the office for just that sort of thing. At least you know you will get your $$$ back with them.
u can use the maybelline. their eye make-up is hypoallergenic which is great for sensitive eyes. i have an allergy problem too and maybelline eyeliner,mascara and eyeshadow doesn't irritate my eyes.


check out the stuff at www.maybelline.com
i think I've tried every brand. clinique, bare escentuals, lancome, etc. my eyes always end up red. i saw an ad for Isadora eyeliners and went to Walgreen's-the only place i have seen it- and got the black one. it's non-irritating, stays on, pretty cheap and it goes on smoothly.
I have sensitive eyes too.





For eyeshadows: I think MAC are the best (But I have a list of love products too!)


Info: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>





For eyeliners: MAC PowerPoint Eye Pencil is good.


Info:http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>





For mascara (this is very important for sensitive eyes): Maybeline Great Lash is great.
I am not a big fan of maybelline it does not last too long. My mom is allergic to a lot of make up and could only use some European brands. But now we use only Lancome. It is a little more expensive, but gives very little irritation and allergic reactions. I personally prefer it because it stays on for longer periods and eyeliners do not leave black marks in the corner of the eye. I also love their mascara. Again it is a little bit expensive but lasts you a while and if you catch their promotion you can get a whole bag of goodies with a purchase of $25 or more for free. You should definitely give it a try

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting