Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I make my hazel eyes pop without using too much makeup?

I have deep brown hair thats almost black and a medium skin tone.How do I make my hazel eyes pop without using too much makeup?
Lots of mascara.. use nuetral colors on your eyes, use a light color right under ur eyebrow and over ur lid, then use a medium color in between the lights, and make a V shape with a dark color with the V open to the inside of your eye.





Dont go dramatic with lips or cheeks.. eyes want to be ur focal pointHow do I make my hazel eyes pop without using too much makeup?
If you want a natural soft look, try really soft pinks and cream colors...even like a pearl shimmery color, and some mascara. Use a light brown in the crease of your eye to define them, if you'd like.=0) However if you want a dramatic look definitely look toward using eyeliner. I know you dont want alot makeup so the eyeshadow and mascara would do great on your hazel eyes. Check this out!


www.almay.com
Black eye liner
I have hazel eyes and my natural hair color is dark brown. Alot of people compliment my eyes when I where green shadows, light browns/champaignes/goldens. I also get many compliments when wearing no eye shdow at all. Hazel eyes are beautiful not matter what!





Here is how my friend and I do our eyeshadow.
The best thing to do is use light/medium brown eyeliner and mascara (not to thick). Also, try a light shimmery tan eyeshadow.
wear mascara and black liquid eyeliner on the top and black pencil eyeliner on the lower eyelids. trust me the color of ur eye with stand out.
i believe using a pastel purple color would look great. it makes the green in your hazel eyes stand out and makes em ';pop'; as u would say.
use some black eyeliner and mascara
Black Eyeliner, and black mascara honey!!! And white glitter eye shadow! Apply the eyeliner just over the eyelashes, and underneath the eye lid. Use the mascara for the top and botton lashes.
Hazel eyes are fun because they're an in-between color. If they're brown-green (as mine are) you can use a brown shadow to make them look greener. Same if they are blue-green, just use the opposite color shadow to bring out the color you want. Brown always looks nice though, and some purples or plums can look good too. I like MAC's Trax, a bronzey-plum.
check out www.atafolla.qhealthbeauty.com to find out all of your makeup answers.
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting