Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do i make my eyes look SMALLER by using makeup?

ok, so my eyes are gigantic and i hate it. they cover probably like.. half my face. Every time i put makeup on they just make it look a lot bigger (eyeliner, mascara, etc.) I wear glasses, that make my eyes look small (which is good) but sometimes i want to take them off, and thats my problem. =/





I like using color, and i like smokey eyes =PHow do i make my eyes look SMALLER by using makeup?
EYELINER:To make your eyes look smaller...


apply eyeliner inside the rims of your eye





EYESHADOW:Using an eyeshadow will only enhance your eyes





MASCARA:Go for CG Fantastic Lash Mascara How do i make my eyes look SMALLER by using makeup?
Black eyeliner and a creamy blue above the eyeliner. a peach/tan color lipstick would make your face look tan. put a little bit of blush. Everyone always compliments me when ever i wear that kind of make-up. but i have gigantic eyes too! and when ever im in school and i don't like to wear make-up, i just be myself and know that i look pretty with big eyes! And glasses, don't worry about what other people think! Because I bet you are beautiful!
Hey!





Try blending your makeup colors in with gray and then add a little cat tail at the end of your eyes. My eyes are small and i want them big! Maybe we could change eyes!! lol!! Darker colors are better.





You shouldent be worrying about your eyes anyway, my sisters bf loves her eyes because they are huge. Sometimes, if you use them right, they can work to your atvantage! lol!





Hope that helps,





Duckey!!!! :)
black black black black just a whole lot of black and smokiness.
THICK black.





or extend the liner beyond the edge, giving a slightly asian look
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting