Thursday, June 24, 2010

Girls, how often do you put makeup on your eyes?

Every day, or on special ocasions or only a couple of times a year? I am curious cause putting makeup on eyes is hard, and takes up about 10 minutes and I personally dont like doing it, doe I like the end result.


Also what do you use besides mascara?Girls, how often do you put makeup on your eyes?
I wear mascara on my top lashes pretty much every day because it's easy and doesn't look overdone. For special occasions I wear eyeshadow in different shades of the same colour as well as mascara but I never wear eyeliner because it just doesn't suit me.








:)Girls, how often do you put makeup on your eyes?
Eye make up usually takes me a longer amount of time, and a majority of times when I wear make up I am going for a more natural look. Although my most usual make up routine is simply foundaiton, bronzer and mascara about once every two months on a special occasional I will use eyeshadow and eyeliner. I usually use brighter colors of eyeshadow. And if I am daring, I will use my liquid eyeliner - its difficult to get the nick of at first, but its very rewarding in the end :)
I wear eyeliner and Mascara everyday, I wear glitter eyeshadow if I'm going out.


It does take a while I spend about 10 mins applying and about 5 mins taking off. I use 4 different mascaras everyday and a liquid eyeliner on the top and pencil on the bottom I also do a speciak joining thing with the eyelineers which looks really good and highlights he eyes really well but it's difficult to get right and that takes quite a while.


Anyways hopw this helps. xx
Every day. Wouldnt go out without my make up on. Eyeshadow, eye liner, mascara. I hate doing it but have just built it into my routine over the years and now feel too self conscious to stop.





In my opinion, dont start doing it every day if you can get away with it as it's too difficult/almost impossible to stop.
I wear make up everyday. I have uneven skin, so I have to use a foundation to keep it looking smoothe and fair. I wear eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow...but not too much..a lil shine on the eyelids and some length to my lashes, and eyeliner right against your lashes can make them appear fuller and a lil more dramatic


something similar to this:


http://www.headeasthairsalon.com/yahoo_s鈥?/a>


or this if Im going out


http://www.brides.com/images/editorial/2鈥?/a>





It can take awhile..especially if you are just now starting to wear make up..it gets easier though, and there for you will get faster :)
well, actually i use make-up on my eyes whenever i go somewhere...


i use mascara, and eyeshadow, or mascara and liquid eyeliner.


i try to get a natural look.
Every day i use mascara





some days when i am in a certain mood i will use eyeliner





pencil not liquid





and on special occasions i will wear eyeshadow





the more special the event the darker or more prominent eyeshadow i'll wear





xx





:)
Probably everyday, except so far this spring break I haven't bothered with makeup as much and I don't use it on the weekends if I'm not going anywhere ^_^ I usually use white eyeliner. If I don't use that then I probably wear eye shadow :]
every time i go out i'll put it on not unless im going to i miss the bus to go to school then i have to put it on at school
i don't really use mascara. only on rare occasions.


i stick to just eye liner.


but only when i remember to put it on or i have time in the morning.
everyday. i never the leave the house without my eyeliner:(


especially seeing myself without it. if i'm going to the pool then im just not even gonna bother putting makeup on since its just gonna run down my face anyways
I wear makeup on Sundays and on special occasions. My eye makeup; Eyeliner, mascara, and a light eyeshadow. :)
I put it on whenever I go out or whenever people come over. I hate not wearing mascara so I sometimes apply it even inside the house.
every day and eyeliner and mascara
i am home schooled so probably two or three times a week and i use mascara and eye shadow but it only takes me like five minutes
Every day


but i dont bother putting any on if im not going out.


+ use eyeliner and mascara
once a week. i dont wear it to school just weekends. mascara and eyeliner and glitter liquid eyeliner.
eyeliner mascara occasionally
special occasions
I wear it everyday for school then only if i'm going out on the weekends.
i wear eyeliner everyday.
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting