Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do you get your inner corners of your eyes to last with makeup?

I like to apply a white shadow at the inner edges of my eyes, so it pops more. But when I get to school, you can't see it anymore! How do I get the eyeshadow to stay?





i know girls that wear white eyeshadow with eyeliner, and it stays on the whole day!How do you get your inner corners of your eyes to last with makeup?
Primer!!!!





Watch my video!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5y1BIk2Y鈥?/a>





I can do reqeusts also. So comment or email me!How do you get your inner corners of your eyes to last with makeup?
Are you using a primer before you apply the eyeshadow? That would help make the color stay on longer throughout the day. I would try to put some on the inner corner of your eyes and see if that works... :)
For your eyeshadow you should buy something known as eyeshadow primer. You can purchase it at Sephora, Mac, Drug stores, and online.





Some names are:








Too faced shadow insurance





Loreal decrease





Urban Decay Primer Potion

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting