Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can anyone send me photos of their eyes when theyre using makeup to make their eyes look wider and less round?

to help me be able to do it because im hopeless at makeup haha thanksCan anyone send me photos of their eyes when theyre using makeup to make their eyes look wider and less round?
There is a type of eyeshadow application called ';Cat Eye';





Here is a video of someone putting it on


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9rgQye9W鈥?/a>








Pretty much, light on the inside of the eyelid and fade to a darker color towards the outsideCan anyone send me photos of their eyes when theyre using makeup to make their eyes look wider and less round?
I'm not sure how to upload this pic... surely not my best...





/Users/bambi/Desktop/Photo 18.jpg





Im sure it didn't work but at-least I tried...





But try to put eyeliner in the outer UPPER corners of your eyes (like the chinese style, but you really don't have to draw your line to long.) and go over it with a natural or dark colour.





Really focus on the outer upper corners. And when you use your mascara ONLY put it on top, because as soon as you use some on you lower lashes you'll start getting a round effect on your eyes.





When I go out or want to look more fancy I might even use a whiter (not WHITE, but lighter) eye-shadow on my upper cheeks just below the eyes... It just finishes it of nicely.





I hope I explained simple enough...





Goodluck





C
http://clairelight.typepad.com/seelight/鈥?/a>
no hun ask sumone to help u not the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting