Thursday, June 24, 2010

*♥ What's your favourite makeup brand for eye glitter ?

I used to have a little tiny silver square container of Wet n Wild eye glitter. It was very fine shiny pretty glitter that I would put ontop of my eyeshadow.


It went missing ? Haha.. sister is probably the culprit but its past the point. What are your favourite kinds of glitter whether or not you wear them. I'm headin' out in a few hours to shop for makeup, and would like to know what the best kind is :)


I dont mean just shimmer eyeshadow or pencils and stuff like that, I mean straight up eye glitter ! :D


Thanks :)*♥ What's your favourite makeup brand for eye glitter ?
i like Nyx and jesse's girl and splash and medusa eye glitter*♥ What's your favourite makeup brand for eye glitter ?
same WetnWild except in white and I also like Claire's and Icing By Claire's!





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
urban decay eyeliner glitter, its sooo hot!!


its like... for a rockstar effect. although its pretty! its quite expensive, but i think its worth it!!
Depends where you live but Barry M do glitter eye shadow or you could try Tony %26amp; Tina?
mac gold glitter mac up :)
barry m
Most of my mayeup is by MAC ..but if you don't want to spend that much money go with MAX..there eye make up is really good..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting