Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I make my eyes look more squinty/narrow with makeup?

I feel like when I squint a little my eyes have a nicer shape to them but obviously I can't walk around like that so I was wondering is there anything I can do with makeup to make my eyes look more narrow?





Will choose a best answer :)How can I make my eyes look more squinty/narrow with makeup?
Try a chocalote brown eye liner on the bottom of your eye and smudge that a little around the edges. On the top lid put some of the same liner you used on your bottom eyelid and a little bit of a white or tan liner and blend those two together. That should give it a nice shape!How can I make my eyes look more squinty/narrow with makeup?
dark dark eyeliner %26amp; a flashy/sparkly eye shadow
depending on what color your eyes are, black eyeliner will usually make them appear smaller.
Do heavy black eyeliner around your full eye, inner corner to outter corner, top and bottom. Most people want the opposite, though. Depending on how your eyes are naturally, they may look smallest with no eye make-up at all, including mascara. A little liquid foundation can erase the color of your eyelashes, too. (just be sure the foundation won't irritate your eyes)
use liquid eye shadow..
blq liner eye cup
Use a soft kohl pencil (black color) inside the rims of your eyes.


This is a trick makeup artists use to make eyes appear smaller.


You could also use a dark eyeshadow.

1 comment:

  1. Wtf these are the EXACT same answers from yahoo answers. So stupid.

    ReplyDelete

 
windows web hosting