Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I make my eyes stand out and look huge with makeup?

My eyes are my best feature. I want to make them stand out. How can I do that?How can I make my eyes stand out and look huge with makeup?
Eyeliner and mascara.





My eyes are also my best feature. Because of my coloring, black eyeliner is too harsh, but brown is too weak. I use smoky grays, slate, charcoals, etc. You may need to experiment with colors. I have blue eyes, but sometimes they look green or gray. I'm fair complected but with rosy cheeks.





I used to apply eyeliner only halfway across on both top and bottom eyelids. Try that.





But, recently I went to Merle Norman and I was told to go halfway across on the top and all the way across on the bottom OR vice versa. They specified that I should NOT go halfway across on both top and bottom NOR all the way across on both top and bottom. Half on one, All on the other. So.... I go halfway across on the top and all the way on the bottom.





I don't know what color your eyes are so I don't know what to suggest specifically. I'll tell you my experience in case you have similar coloring.


The color of eyeshadow you use will also help complement your eyes. I've often used my blush as eyeshadow. The rosy colors really make my eyes pop out!





Recently I've discovered that a little brown shadow in my eyelid crease looks really nice with my blue eyes. Merle Norman also clued me in to that.





You can get a free makeover at Merle Norman and probably at other makeup outlets as well. Be sure to tell them what you're looking for: A Natural look, A Sophisticated look, etc. The made me up way too heavily for my taste the first time I went. Tell them you're focusing on your eyes and them tell them if you want it light or heavy.





Good luck.How can I make my eyes stand out and look huge with makeup?
Makeup for small eyes


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





Makeup tips for deep-set eyes


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
use shimmery eye shadow in your tear ducts, just below the brow bone and maybe even a little on your cheekbones. the light reflecting off the shimmer will draw attention to your eyes.


i don't know what color eyes you have or your skin tone but i have blue eyes and tawny skin so i use a gold or brown eyeliner. i start at about halfway of the eye and wing it out a little at the corners. this will make your eyes look bigger.


finally curl your eyelashes and put on mascara on your top and bottom lashes.


good luck sweety im sure youll look great.
eye liner and mascara and eye shadow look at the models at this site they have really good eye make up


http://www.fashion-costumes.com/Jeweller鈥?/a>


click on the models they have really good eye make up and look at the larger veiws to
Black eye liner and black mascara
Depends on the color of your eyes. My eyes are green and I wear a green or plum colored or eyeliner. Do not use dark colors (eyeliner or eye shadow) because that will make your eyes appear smaller. Use a light colored eyeshadow all over your eye and a neutral darker color on the bottom half of your eye. To make them stand out more, use an even darker color on the crease of your eye. Apply the eyeliner from the middle of your eye to the outside of your eye and extend it just a little. Then use mascara and even fake eyelashes, if you dare. (But not ones that are too long, trim them down if necessary) Hope this is helpful.
do a smokey eye. if u don't know how to do one, click on the link to know how





http://www.sephora.com/browse/tt/index.j鈥?/a>
Definately black eye liner and mascara! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting