Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I make my eyes appear larger, and more drastic with makeup?

I'm mixed and have mommies gene's eyes. My mom's asian so yeah I kind of inherited the small eyes but I have double eyelids. Can you help me find some makeup tricks or pictures of how I can make my eyes appear larger and prettier. Please no smokey eyes those are usually better for people with single eyelids. Any tips or good makeup tools and brands I can use to make this work for me .Thanxx loads pplHow do I make my eyes appear larger, and more drastic with makeup?
follow the tips below





# Use eyeliner only on the outer rim of the eyelids, not the inner rim.





# Blend eyeliner with a cotton swab rather than leaving it as a harsh line.





# Avoid drawing eyeliner on the inner corner of the lower lid; instead, start the line at the beginning of eyelash growth or even closer to the middle of the eye.





# Use a light shade of eye shadow on the upper lid leading up to the brow, which will open up the eye. A darker color can be used in the fold of the eye.





# Consider wearing false eyelashes to give your eyes a more wide-eyed, innocent look. Be sure to use natural-looking eyelashes.





# Curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler before applying mascara to give you the same effect as false eyelashes.





# Try a black mascara if brown does not bring out your eyes enough.How do I make my eyes appear larger, and more drastic with makeup?
Well i'm asian myself, but both my parents were born with double eyelids, so i'm inherited with the double eyelids; and i'm glad haha.





anyways, i only draw a thin line of eyeliner. They just make my eyes bolder, and from far away, i guess it does make it bigger (even though my eyes are pretty big; not to be vain or something).
OMG lol your avatar is nearly exactly the same as mine... Hahaha...


Oh goodness... Good times lol


OH to answer your question:





Thickening mascara on your top lashes after curling them with an eyelash curler, no eyeliner AT ALL it makes your eyes seem smaller, unless you wear white eyeliner on the corners of your eyes and blend in...


Yeah good luck..
LOTS OF TIPS:





http://beauty.about.com/od/allaboutyoureyes/qt/bigeyes.htm





http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make-your-eyes-look-bigger.





http://www.beautysteals.com/c/blog.html?id=130
outline the outer rim of the eye with a black liner also while applying color on the eyelids keep the color on the outer part of the eyelid . that will make your eyes look larger
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting