Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to I use makeup to draw fake eyebags under my eyes?

I know people hate them, but I like them. I have like none and I want to use makeup to draw them. Like I tried eyeshadow and stuff but it's kind of hard and I want it to look like my eyes are bulgy. Thanks!How to I use makeup to draw fake eyebags under my eyes?
I'm not sure why you would like them, but if your eyeshadow is a good enough quality, then dark gray eyeshadow should workHow to I use makeup to draw fake eyebags under my eyes?
This kind of sounds like a stage makeup question...but anyway. I recommend a cream shadow for this. Get a blue/gray or beige/pink (depending on exactly what you're trying to look like) cream shadow and rub it on with your pinky finger in the area where you want it. Revlon makes good cream shadows.
Only think I can think of is to get addicted to cocaine or speed or some sort of caffeine pill, something that restricts your sleep, that will def give you bags under the eyes.
use greyish purplish or just separate eyeshadows and smudge underneath and then add a little eyeliner and smudge that too
Try not getting enough sleep then you can get them.
Use white eyeshadow
You have no under-eye bags?! Wanna trade??
grey eyeshadow or a smokey eyeliner? very lightly?





but why?





hope this helps


xo
are you crazy?! the only thing I can think of is to use gray eye shadow and rub it underneath your eyes. strange..
Is this a joke?
are u kiddin' ?? OMG!! ppl who have them would die to get them off even if it was for a day..thank god..they look awful..!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting