Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I make my eyes look bigger using makeup?

I have very tiny eyes :( and someone said that you can make your eyes look bigger by putting your eye makeup on a certain way. how?How can I make my eyes look bigger using makeup?
use a light eyeshadow and some white shimmery color on the tear duct. Curl your top lashes and use mascara don't touch your bottom lashes. Lining the whole eye though will make it smaller looking.How can I make my eyes look bigger using makeup?
Put a highlighter or white eyeshadow under your eyebrows to open them up, but don't overdo it remember. Also use a white eyeliner on your eyes, that helps aswell. And always use eyelash curlers before applying mascara, all of these should do the trick.
eyeliner maybe
White eyeliner pencil around corner of eyes.
to make your eyes appear bigger you could apply eyeliner all around the yes to make them appear bigger and stand out more


and applying mascara can help to add definiion all around the eyes





:).
I have naturally big eyes but I know that if you use a black eyeliner on your upper eyelid and on the bottom of your eye it can make your eyelashes look thicker which opens up your eye makign it appear bigger. Also wearing a light eyeshadow may open them up. Using a lash defining mascara will even our your lashes and making them yet again open your eyes up.
Use tons of mascara, or no eye makeup at all. Maybe a thin streak of liquid liner on the edges to elongate the eye.





Full liner and shadow seems to make eyes smaller.





Also, fill in your eyebrows if they're not even--not too thick, but a strong brow compensates for less than huge eyes.
If you line your eyes make them light colors of liner. Use light shades, and line the inner rims with a white eyeliner pencil. This also brightens them.





Also: http://beauty.about.com/od/makeuptrickstips/qt/eyeshadows.htm
I have the SAME problem. what I do is use kinda a medium tone shadown over the lid and use mascara on top and bottom, and using an angled small brush, smear the same color (or darker) eyeshadown along the bottom of your eye (like eyeliner, but it's not so harsh)


Also, if you want, before applying mascara line the outer half of your eye with a brown or different color(not black) liner as close to the eye as possible. hope I helped! this technique rlly worrks 4 me!
mascaras meant to bring your eyes out more and liquid eyeliner aswell.. i think smaller eyes r really nice though :)
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting