Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I misplaced my eyeliner and have a party rite now. How do i darken/makeup my eyes?

Use your mascara if you have any. just smudge it on your skin a little or use a q tipI misplaced my eyeliner and have a party rite now. How do i darken/makeup my eyes?
I've heard that if you freeze prune juice, and then rub it all over your eyes it will kinda work as an eyeliner.I misplaced my eyeliner and have a party rite now. How do i darken/makeup my eyes?
mabey ask to use one of ur friends and before u ask ask if they have had any eye infections just to be safe
This is going to sound REALLY ghetto, but it worked.





Find a thin fountain pen and line your eyes out.





But don't poke em out.





Good luck tonight at your party.
Use a dark eyeshadow... that is what most makeup professionals use anyway Rub it on the edge of brush and apply like eyeliner
use black pencil or black shadow
mix visine with a dark shadow and use a q tip 2 apply
Burn the edge of a cork with a lighter or match and then use the charred part to draw dark lines under your eyes. I swear to god that this is a trick that Courtney Cox did on the Rosie O'Donnell show like five years ago!
The easiest thing to do is use eye shadow and a small brush.
Wet brush and black eyeshadow. Gives almost the liquid effect.
You can use a dark eyeshadow as an alternative to eyeliner, just a skinny brush or the tip of the little applicator things, i do this all the time, especially with funky colors, just make sure to get the brush a little wet before you dip it in the eyeshadow. Have fun!
Try using an angle brush and a really dark eyeshadow. Think of it like a liquid liner almost, but powdery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting