Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best makeup colors and types for green eyes?

I have greyish green eyes, the color varies on the day. But I want to try something different with my makeup. I normally use a tannish brown cream eyeshadow that shimmers a little and mascara and a tiny bit of black eyeliner but would brown eyeliner be good in the same situation? I just want to spice things up a bit. Any advice is a appreciated! Thanks.Best makeup colors and types for green eyes?
use brown eyliner instead of black it


looks beter :)





ANSWER MINE EVERYONE:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…Best makeup colors and types for green eyes?
my cousin is a makeup artist and i have green eyes. everytime she does my makeup, in order to make my green eyes pop, she always uses plums. I use a lilac metallic color base on my eye to keep the shadow lasting. then i apply a purple shimmery color on my lid. in the crease i apply a deep eggplant color. on the brow i apply a light light creamish color. i use dark dark purple eyeliner that it almost looks brown.





this look makes my eyes pop!
hey


i have dark skin (pakistani)


=) and have SUPER LIGHT green eyes... which changes depending on what i wear lol...


it becomes green then maybe a lil gray.





honestly... all i wear is teal/green eyeliner... and thats basically what makes it pop.





if u cant really wear teal/green eyeliner every single day... then wear a greyish/charchol-ish eyeliner =)





if you do smokey eyes... try sticking with DARK greys!





and many people think purple does... IT DOES NOT!!!


take my advice!!! trust me! YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME!
hey girl! try one of these websites:





http://ezinearticles.com/?Makeup-Tips-Fo…





http://www.howtodothings.com/fashion-and…





hope that helps =D
Go to www.marykay.com/sharaisewell and try the free virtual makeover. You'll be able to try new colors before you buy. Have fun!
it depends on ur outfit. like if ur wearing blue then put blue makeup or if ur wearing pink then put pink! for example! it doesnt really matter about the eyes it really matters about the outfet/
Golds, Nautral colors and , deep purple will make you eyes pop and look amazingly bea-utiful
Golds and plum colors look great with green eyes.


You should be fine with black eyeliner and mascara.
if u use a cranberry color on the inner part of ur eyelid and then blend it into whatever other shade ur using it will really make the green in ur eyes pop...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting