Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ok i have blonde hair light skin and blueish green eyes. What color makeup should i use?

I am about the same as you, I find light pink/purple/blue eyeshadows look nice, try a brown mascara because I find with myself anyways, black is too harsh, also NO eyeliner. for blush I use a light beige/brown and for lips I use mostly just lip gloss, if I use lipstick I go for a light pink color.





Hope this helpsOk i have blonde hair light skin and blueish green eyes. What color makeup should i use?
Nothing...you sound pretty and makeup gives you wrinkles and dry skin.Ok i have blonde hair light skin and blueish green eyes. What color makeup should i use?
buy the most profusely pink waxier lip stick that is pink and you should use like some light pink eye shadow with light brown lining
http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyeslips.aspx?catid=32%26amp;catnm=Eyes%26amp;subid=7%26amp;subnm=Green%26amp;col1=224%26amp;col2=225


http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyeslips.aspx?catid=32%26amp;catnm=Eyes%26amp;subid=5%26amp;subnm=Blue%26amp;col1=224%26amp;col2=225


It looks SOOO Good, I love it!
black mascara and eye liner. and then you could use the charcoal color and black, also the sand colors from cover girl
U should use pink blush, black mascara, light pink eye shadow.
Okkk. I Have Naturally Brown hair but i die it blonde and i have Light Skin too with Blue eyes - and i use darker colored eyeshadow like a dark purple because it really brings out your eyes when you have light skin : ) eyeliner helps to : )
Maybe bright green or light-sheer pink. Mainly light colors in general. Glitter could look pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting